WHAT WE DO?
Being a property owner can be a great source of stress. It is difficult enough to find a reliable tenant but in addition, once found, there are a great number of responsibilities during their tenancy. For this reason and more entrusting our company, specializing in management of property, to undertake these responsibilities allows you to shed these concerns and focus on the other important aspects of life.
Through our management agreement, that outlines and dedicates our services to you, we will be in charge of:
Making the most of your property
- Visiting and evaluating the property to determine the ideal rental rate
- Marketing the property for rent/ sale
- Ensuring suitable tenants through reference checks
- Writing the tenancy/lease agreement
Financial management on your behalf
- Processing rental payment
- Keeping track of payments for common expenses
- Control of Deko payments
- Management of possible overdue expenses
- Sending the proof of rental payment
- Determining and implementing appropriate increases in rent
Managing all aspects for your property
- Management of differences/ conflicts
- Inventory of the property upon arrival and departure of the tenant
- Maintenance of the property, managing repairs and redecoration as required
- Maintaining property’s insurance
WHO WE CAN HELP
• If you are the owner or co-owner of a property with other family members and we take charge of the management of your property, we will dispatch separate reports on a regular basis, as well as the rent you are entitled to.
• If you are currently living abroad, a foreign national or are about leave for abroad assigning your property’s management to us will help ensure its smooth running and security.
• If your situation is more complicated as either you have many properties, you have other obligations or simply don’t want to be involved with the management of your property, our range of services is practical, professional and guaranteed
WHAT BENEFITS YOU WILL GET
We have considerable experience with properties in Athens meaning that we have the expertise to advise on the most efficient solutions and make the most of your estate’s value.
Would you like to know if your personal estate is suitable for short-term renting? Could long-term rental be ideal in your case? Do you have an estate that is intended to be rented as a whole or half? Is it likely you have professional estates for rent? If instead of renting you wish to sell it, we can offer the help of one of our partners, who will be able to give you an overview of the value of your estate. In this case you will receive a formal written estimation compiled by a certified appraiser.
With our management order in place, once you entrust us with your estate you can be reassured that it will be sold at the best price possible.Contact us
INVESTMENT IN ATHENS
If you wish to invest in Athens to expand your estate and help prepare for your retirement or increase your income, which can later be gradually be transferred to your children, we can direct you to the best initiatives to maximize your investment’s potential. We have already advised many foreign investors in these matters who have come to us for our expertise and knowledge of the city.
Firstly you will need to determine what kind of estate you desire based on your needs, which we can guide you with if unsure. Once this decision is made we will follow the below process:
1) It is imperative to identify a suitable attorney. They will act on your behalf, be in charge of handling the titles of the estate on behalf of the previous owner and check if it is free from mortgage, seizure or any other kind of legal obligation.
The seller or mediator will need to hand over a copy of the titles (sales contract, heritage attribution, possible deed of concession or donation).
An attorney is also able to contribute more practically regarding the acquirement of Social Insurance Number (called AFM) for the estate
- Opening a bank account
- Payment of transfer tax
2) Signing of contract with presence of notary, declaration in the Land register and on the cadastral services
3) Initiatives for renewal/ repairs of the estate
- We can recommend external partners of our office, depending on case
4) Advertising of property on the market
5) The management of the property will always be consistent with the terms of the management order. You will receive detailed monthly management reports as well as the rental income.
Come and visit us
11 635 Athens
Mobilia Property Management
11 635 Athens